Please follow these procedures to stop your automatic payments. You'll need to take a little bit different action depending on whether you have a Personal or Business PayPal Account. This is the page to which we've referred throughout the piece.
- Go to Settings by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select Payments above your profile information.
- Click the Manage Automatic Payments button.
- Select the subscription you would like to cancel and click Cancel.
- Go to Account Settings after clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select Money, banks and cards under "Profile" on the left of the page.
- Click Set automatic payments under "Automatic payments."
- Select the agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
If you are still having trouble, please contact our Billing Support Team.
Article written by Dawson G.
Last Updated: Dec. 30 2022